Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Long Summer


Well, there is snow on the ground and shivers in me timbers. The season's first "B-Cubed Bike Night" was held last night, and it was a pretty fine turn out. Thanks much to Shane at South Park Cycles.
Doyle threw his bike, yeah...it was sick. More importantly, we went out to a chode bar in Oakland known as 'Boot Leggers.' Luckily Mark brought a sharpie marker. Let me tell you something kids, a ninety nine cent Sharpie will give you a priceless gift of ball tattoos and sweet moustaches. I know everyone has drawn on their friends while they were passed out, but give it a try in a bar packed with meat heads. Make sure to notice how close we are standing to the bar with our balls out. I mean, not us, some other assholes that let Tara decorate their fleshy members. Oh yeah, there's a video up there. Just some random shit that makes you miss the warmth and the woods. So suckit.

I didn't expect to see him, but Brock Muggleston did in fact make it out last night. I should have known better.
Believe it or not, Boner ended up getting drunk, and came up with sheer brilliance when he said, mostly to himself, "I'm not addicted, I'm just a dick." You got it Mark.
This stranger was very docile, and soon was no stranger at all.
Mark also made a sweet friend.
Kevin, much to our dismay, shaved his gnar beardage, so we tried to relive the magic that was once his face.
You have to marvel at Tara's undeniable ball TAT on Pat Rebowski's nice guys. I believe that is a bent shaft as well? Oh Pat!

2 comments:

B.Hawkins said...

Awesome vid haha is that my brother giving the thumbs up in the end of the last clip?

Paras Buildtech Noida said...

You Create Best PPT.....
paras tierea apartments
studio apartments in noida
apartments in sec-137 noida