Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'z been a lazee fuk












I'd apologize for the lack of updates, but who are we kidding, this blog is a lack of updates, a dearth, if you will. I'm sorry I'm not sorry.


Alright, it's been an awesome week. I shot down to Florida to pick up Joey J. En route I crossed over the New River Gorge Bridge. Talk about getting some shit built. Top of the world, pals.

We got back to the burgh to find the city in crisis lock down mode due to the G-20 summit. We walked around in some charade of a parade that proved nothing, then went and rode Posh with Cottle, a definite improvement on the weekend.
I'm not going to get into the protesting vein, I have some footage for that, but the city was filled with 20 people who can be blamed for everything crappy that happens in the world, and then 10,000 protesters who can... be blamed for everything crappy that happens in the world. Get over it people.

Oh yeah, I was just reminded by Greg to put that jam video on.


Bouche-sharted shot this photo of Wertenheim too, good fucking day! Oh damn I almost forgot. This funny thing happened on my way down to Florida.
Joey and I are headed back to Denver soon enough. You follow me? Gorgeous. Funny night last night too, HA. I seriously can't stop laughing.

No comments: