Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Melt Your Face Off!

Well, we got stuck behind this big bastard en route to Florida. Either no one was hurt or they just didn't give a damn because an ambulance didn't show up in the hour we sat behind old smokey. Minus that, the trip down went smoothly, except for joey "killing the fuck" out of something's head around Columbia, SC. We were going to stop and see what kind of life we ended, but we were afraid that if it wasn't dead we would have to put it out of its misery ourselves, and we weren't armed.


I was only in Casselberry for the night, but I wasn't let down by the now legendary status of "mess" it has accrued since Greg's worked his magic. What would a trip there be without something like this. If I had a way to cut that clip in half, I would have, but I'm still far from home, until tomorrow, so I'm lone gunning here sans editing equipment.

Also, we've temporarily run out of the Wolf Brand shirt in all sizes, so I've taken the link down until we get more. The video is still for sale for just twelve bucs.

1 comment:

spadesandflats said...

r those CASE heavy equipment logo?? thats rad! thought about that